Saturday, October 12, 2013

Never Been Cool. It's A Mom Thing.

I like to catch the highlights of Jimmy Fallon on Hulu. He is very funny especially him and Justin Timberlake. They work well together. I have an odd sense of humor. I take after my dad.

Anyway, I caught this video of Jimmy, his house band, and Mylie Cyrus singing this song. It actually does not sound bad at all. I like it. I am not saying I am convinced the content is the best but she sings very well.



Her hair reminded me of a hair cut I had many,many moons ago so I had to dig it out.

I believe this was taken in 1988.I was nineteen or 20,I believe. The picture was taken by none other than Chris, the husband over at the Zoo!Barb and Chris remember this!!?


The kids assure me that I could not ever have been very cool so my haircut could not have been cool or anything like Mylie's.

They are right. I have never been cool. Unique or 'special' is more of a description of me then and now. I have become more 'special' as the years go on.

It is interesting that styles or spin-offs of them come and go through the years.

Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment