Friday, October 18, 2013

Five New Additions

Just born and already cute as little buttons!!!

Proud mama cat snuggling with her cuties.




Skittles had five.

They are a few days old in these next pictures.

Can you tell them apart?

Kitty #1


Kitty #2


Kitty #3


Kitty #4


Kitty #5


We are taking requests. Any takers? In about 8 to 12 weeks you can take one home!

I pretty much guarantee they will be child friendly and used to being held but might not be litter box trained.

Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

2 comments:

  1. Cute kitties Looks like the father was black. I didn't know your clothing was for sale ..will boogie to your etsy site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristine,

    I believe you are right about the daddy cat.The kids saw both a gray fuzzy cat and a black cat hanging around a few months ago. The father must have been one of those two. The last set of babies Skittles had was a white and orange cat. These babies look pretty much the same but her other ones had a little more brown in them. I am extra in love with the black one. SO cute!! We really have to get her taken care of soon,though.

    And yes I have three etsy shops. I started out with the one trying to sell my sewing things but there is not a lot of traffic on that one. I am crazy to keep making things but it is so much fun. The interesting thing is the shop that I started selling my extra fabric stash is the one that does rather well. It earns me enough to pay the fees for all my shops, buy a little more fabric, and take a kid or two to the coffee shop during the week. It keeps me busy.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

    Have a good week!

    Warmly,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete