Sunday, October 20, 2013

It's Been Very Quite Here

When one has a family of seventeen and six of those family members are gone for a length of time, it does not really matter which six are gone, just six less people, it is kind of like a vacation.

It is SO quite.

A little too quite!

Grant is still in Ghana. Four more weeks until he is home! Can't wait!

Jeff and four of the kids are in Illinois celebrating their cousin Noah's Bar Mitzvah over the weekend.

It is quiet here.

Kind of scary as well.

I am not getting much sleep. I have averages only eight hours over the last four days. I am really wiped out.

I did take advantage of the quiet to make some clothing labels.


To match my business cards and clothing hang tags. I made some last year but I like these better. They match the look of my shop.


I am almost finished with these two Christmas skirts to add to my shop.
I just need to add the elastic to the waist band.


See my little clothing label looks pretty sharp!


I think this L'Miss Christmas fabric is so cute! I was very tickled to find the green paw print fabric to compliment the main fabric.


I added clothing labels at the waist as well. I read adding one to the outside of the clothing gives the clothes a boutique feel.



Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment