Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A Little Bit of My Day

A plate of blessings from Christ the King Church here in Waseca who gave us the buns and the apple dessert. Christ the King also gave us hot dish, mixed veggies,and a very yummy pink cherry dessert. The venison summer sausage is from our long time friends the Grays. The salad and not pictured but equally appreciated, cartons of eggnog and green onions are from the Ring family. What we could not eat or dring right away went into our freezer for next week. Nothing will be going to waste!

Thank you!!


I tried editing another a-line dress I will be listing on Etsy. I was not as careful with erasing the background around the dress but I will get better. I hope I will. At least it did not take quite as long this time. There just has to be an easier way but in the mean time I enjoy learning something new.


Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment