Thursday, January 30, 2014

Wednesday This and That

Another morning goody.

Sour cream cinnamon coffee bunt cake.


Better than yesterday's cheese blintz.


To some of my young men, a clean sock is a clean sock even if the socks do not match and one happens to belong to his six year old sister and the other to his 17 year old sister. Face and name withheld for obvious reasons but this young man might be a McDonald's Manager and hitting the big 19 in June. But like I said, identity withheld. You could not torture the name out of me.


Loki finally let me get back to my quilt.


It turned out VERY pretty!


I have two more quilts waiting for their bindings and then it will be time to put my Brother away for a while and go back to dress sewing on my Kenmore.



Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment