Wednesday, January 8, 2014

She is Six!! How Can That Be??!!

It is SO hard to believe Lily turned six today.

I started this blog just four months after Lily was born. Crazy how time has flown by.

It has been a frazzling day. Neither Jeff nor Grant's cars would start the past few days. Some dear friends stopped by to help. Grant's car finally started but Jeff's still is having troubles.

On top of the car trouble a water pipe in our basement broke today. Not good.

We had not been able to shop for Lily's birthday so I am VERY glad Grant's car started. Grant brought me to Walmart to pick up gifts for Lily. I am very thankful for Christmas clearance!! We celebrated very late this evening so the kids were pretty subdued. I liked that.

Despite the teetering on being a discouraging day, Lily's birthday celebration was the bright spot I needed.

I LOVE you Lily.

From the bottom of my heart, I do!!!

Happy sixth birthday!!!




Lily and Joel sitting by the heat vent looking at Lily's gifts. See, two peas in a pod.


Elena wanting to feel a little princess-y.


Man, she always hides her face!!


Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment