Thursday, January 2, 2014

A New Year but Pretending it is Still December

It is hard to believe it is already 2014!

I have fallen behind in my blogging this past December so I will use this first week in January to do a little catch-up.

Our December Snowmen of the eatable kind


A little December house cleaning.

Isn't this just such pretty vintage wallpaper?


It is on the wall inside one of our cupboards. I do not think I ever want to remove it. It makes me smile every time I see it.


A December house project.

I had this awesome idea to pull up the carpet in our entryway. The carpet was very icky. A cat was confusing it for a little box. Gross. It should be a quick thing...not. I did not expect there to be old linoleum glued over the pretty wood.


Sigh...This will take a long time to get off. Any suggestions?


Jack Frost nipping at our windows. It has been a cold December.



Want a cat? This is not the one who used the entryway as a littler box...but she does need a little behavior training to not jump on the counters or in the trash...but she is SO pretty and is very affectionate. Let me know if you are interested.


Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment