Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The Last Few

It has been SO cold here in Minnesota the past few days. Our cars will not start, the heat does not even have time to cycle on and off. Old drafty houses and super cold winter days do not mix well. It can't get any colder, can it?

I believe this is the last of the pictures I intended to post this past December but did not post.

I can almost say I am officially caught up. Almost caught up!I still have some missed birthdays going way back to June!

I will get them posted soon.

I know I am missing Thanksgiving. I did not take pictures. I was kind of down in the dumps that day but we did have a great turkey feast! Elena makes wonderful mashed potatoes!!

I was a little too shy to take pictures for our 8th Annual Frye Christmas Caroling Party this past December but it was a great time!!

I also decided to turn in early on New Years Eve which meant no pictures. Ok, I actually did not turn in. I watched Netflix movies most of the evening in my cozy bedroom. By myself. I was a little peopled out. It is ok to be peopled out every once in awhile, isn't it? Even for a mom who has a bigger than average people threshold because it comes with the large family mom job? I get peopled out...more often than I really should.

Lily showing off her new make-up she got for Christmas. She put it on herself. I bet you could not tell by the modest amount of blue eye shadow, could you? It is nice and subtle.


My son Alan bought me this BEAUTIFUL electric fireplace heater for Christmas! I LOVE it. I do not deserve such a generous gift. Alan works so hard for his money. I feel honored he wanted to spend some on me.



Elena serving gravy for our New Years Day dinner. She would let me take a picture if I showed ONLY her hands.


Lily eager to help serve some turkey.


Anya, Ekie, Odell, Naomi, and Grace after a terrific New Years Day dinner!


Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment