Monday, January 20, 2014

Pretty Cute!

What started out like this a few hours ago...


Turned out like this!

It took me hours to edit this photo for my Etsy shop. I wanted something fun and eye catching. For only using Paint and Picasa it looks pretty good,doesn't it? Don't look real close because I could not get all of the background erased. My fingers were starting to cramp up.


Now, I am sure I did this the prehistoric stone-aged way. I just do not have a clue about photo editing beyond paint and Picasa. Any enlightening advice or direction would be welcome!

Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

2 comments:

  1. Dang! that is cute too! It was worth the effort to get the new background. I know you would like me to prove my like for your cute clothes. However, I'm 70 and have no children in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristine, thanks for the kind words! No need to think you need to 'prove' you like the things I make. Your very kind words are more than enough! I sew more to just sew than to sell. I just like learning new things. I should really spend some of that creative energy on house cleaning but it is not as fun.

    Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete