Thursday, March 12, 2009

Just a Moment in Time

Some days go by so quickly and I realize I have not had a chance to pay attention to much at all! It seems that I am still in the starting gate and the daily race is already over! Sigh...

I stopped long enough to notice two sweet notes left by my bed by two great young men!




I took a moment to appreciate the kids' little garden shelf. To Grace's delight she already has a bean sprouting in one of her pots! Cyrus was pleased at his little sprouts as well. Joel was pretty upset about the lack of action in his pot.




I do remember stopping to kiss the lips of a very messy baby after dinner before I whisked her away to get cleaned up. Oh, I should have taken a picture of messy little Lids (as Joel calls her).

Can you just feel the time racing by? I sure can.

No comments:

Post a Comment