Thursday, March 19, 2009

Looking Ahead to My Weekend Projects

I am looking ahead to my weekend projects with excitement. I am finishing up a few more drawstring skirts and then think I am going to work on these next.

This is just SO cute!!! This is a Mary Engelbreit Cuties Baby fabric book



and this will be a matching whole cloth type baby quilt. I am going to look in my fabric stash and see if I have a good backing for it. I was thinking a blue check or something but I am not sure. I could just go with white...this is just such cute fabric.




I thought as long as I was doing one Mary book and quilt set I might as well work on this one as well. This is Mary's Three Little Pigs fabric book



and matching whole cloth quilt. I decided to use the yellow check as the backing.



My project fun list is usually much longer than the time I have to sew so maybe I will only get the skirts finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment