Sunday, March 29, 2009

Random weekend Rap-up

I am just going to post a few different random things all in this one post. This is a weeks worth of my project stuff. It will probably be fast and overwhelming and maybe boring but...HURRAY!!! Pictures included. I like pictures.

First, I thought I would start filling in the Jan/Feb gaps in my blog so keep checking those two months for new posts. It will almost be like I never stopped blogging! I added this Feb post a little bit ago that I think some might appreciate.

Has it been a Year Already?

On to my new/old goodies...

Have you ever looked at the used shops for old vintage patterns? I found some gems!These are my two favorites. I thought I would add them to my Etsy Dragonfrye Supplies shop.

Do you think this one looks mid/late 60's?



The second one looks very fun to make. Maybe I will list it and if I ever have time and it is still around I will make it for Lily.

I date this one around 1958/9 there abouts.




Another baby/toddler drawstring skirt finished. I found this poly dress fabric for pocket change at Hancock Fabrics. Elena thinks this is the best drawstring skirt I made so far. Very Cute!




I thought a cute bow on the hem of the back seam would be nice and feminine.





Now I need more quilt fabric "like a hole in the head" as my grandma would say but I splurged on Ebay because I had a little extra money left over from selling my Sonlight manuals even after buying our new (actually used) fall school manuals a few weeks ago.


These are from Country Stitt-ches Ebay store

Here are my 5 inch square packs I chose. They will make cute and easy baby quilts.



This length of fabric matches the Sleepytime 5 inch square pack I bought. I was thinking I could cut each cute animal square out and add sashing and borders.It will be SO adorable!



This is a yard from American Jane's Look and Learn group. It also matches the Mary Jane 5 inch squares pack above. I was thinking I would use this as the backing for the 5 inch square Mary Jane quilt. What is neat is I already have a matching soft fabric book panel stored away. Maybe I could make the quilt and the fabric book as a set or something. I really wish I would never need to sleep. I could get so much sewing done.

No comments:

Post a Comment