Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Busy Day!

Tonight was AWANA Grand Prix, Jeff and the kids were looking forward to this for a long time!

My HP Photosmart was acting all weird so I could not get pictures of the kids' cars on the blog to show you but I will try again tomorrow.

A few hints... # 16 the The Frye Mobile left the rest in the dust and sped home with 1st place. A beautifully made aircraft carrier flew home with 3rd place for design!

Wait 'till you see all the Frye cars!


While the rest had a grand time at AWANA watching the races, a cute Joel,a precious Lily,and I had a fun time walking to McDonald for a special treat. Joel was so exited. He was so cute beyond description. It just warmed my heart. Lily delighted in the wheelie McDonald's highchair but brought along a little baby attitude.I like baby attitude...

When Joel,Lily, and I arrived back home from our special walk we found three pans of warm from the oven hot dishes on our front porch.Very nice! Thank you secret hot dish givers! We ate very well tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment