Sunday, January 9, 2011

How Can It Be

That you are

THREE !!!!

My sweet baby

My little tot

My Lids

is three

already?

Time went way, way (did I say way enough?) too fast.

Lily is all ready for her special birthday dinner with daddy at McDonald's.

Elena and all of Lily's friends are going along to help her celebrate.

Let's see... Talking Eeyore, white puppy, Princess Lily baby, Butterfly baby, and Hello Kitty blanket just in case anyone gets cold.

Looks like everyone is set to go!




Lily came home with another friend, little Happy meal bunny guy.

Nice to meet you!



Have you ever seen such excitement.



She is almost ready to burst.



Ah super star Lily!




Happy birthday to you sweet little Lily!




Warmly,A Patchwork Mommy

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture of Lily with her sunglasses! Super cute!! Oh, the time goes by too fast!

    ReplyDelete