Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I Shouldn't Have

but I did.

And she loves me for it.

I can tell.

You know why God made moms? Lots of reasons I think but a biggy is to totally bother the teens under their care. Now, some might argue against that but I'm right.No discussion needed.

I love to get my oldest riled up. I live for the times I hear "mommy!" coming from another part of the house. Yes, my oldest calls me mommy when I was successful in bothering her.

Elena loves music and bands and she is always changing the computer background to different bands she likes. Family Force Five stared back at me the other night. No offence to them, but I was thinking they should have washed their hair before they took their picture.

Anyway.

Elena had this computer background the other day. She is getting exited about Sonshine this summer and she LOVES Stellar Kart. Notice the sweatshirt she was wearing in yesterday's post. As I was studying the picture, I must have been over tired because...




I thought I would add a few extras (you know, a little bling) to surprise Elena when she turned on the computer next time. Maybe I had a little '80's nostalgia going on as well.



I think she liked it because I heard "MOMMY!" coming from the other room when she turned on the computer.

She does indeed love her old mom.

And I have a very clever sense of humor.

And I do like Stellar Kart so I hope they are not hurt by my late night additions to their picture.

Warmly,A Patchwork Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment