Saturday, January 8, 2011

Pay It Forward

Sometimes I sneak onto Jeff's Facebook and catch up on all our friends are up to.

I am a Facebook stalker.

I do not desire my own Facebook.

I am very content hiding behind Jeff's name.

It's safer that way.

No personal Facebook rejections to deal with.

I bruise easily.

I'm weird.

I know.

Anyway,

Today I saw this on two different friend's statuses and being one who is fond of handmade things I left a comment on both there posts.

I know kind of hoggish of me.


Pay it Forward 2011:

I promise to send something handmade to the first 5 people who leave a comment here. They must, in turn, post this and send something they make to the first 5 people who comment on their status. The rules are that it must be handmade by you and it must be sent to your 5 people sometime in 2011


I posted this on Jeff's Facebook status and thought how great to do this on my blog as well!

Anyone interested?

No pressure with posting this on your blog.

I just wanted an excuse to make something for a few of my blog readers!


Warmly,A Patchwork Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tina! I actually am sewing a little... I started (way too late, I realize now) to make the kids each a rag quilt in November to be ready by Christmas. Can you guess what happened? Only 2 were done! But, I DO have all the squares cut for the remaining 4. So, though I'd love to commit to giving away 5 things to others, I fear I'll never get those quilts done! :) You have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete