Saturday, January 22, 2011

Beautiful Gifts For Me!!!

I was working on a quilt project this past week and was cutting a lot of quilt pieces. This means a lot of little fabric scraps that the kids collected.

Well, because of that I received many fun handmade gifts this week!

Here are just a few.

A mini quilt made by Josh.




A sleeping bag for my tiny bunnies and a little bag, both made by Anya. Odell made the very pretty little quilt.



Here is a beautiful flower made by Josh. He did not use a pattern or anything! Isn't is so sweet?!



I thought it would look perfect in my shelf with my little tea plate and tiny spoons.



Warmly,A Patchwork Mommy

P.S. Am I the only mom with my own special little toys? My little bunnies have tiny tea cups and I keep them in a little wood box. I take them out every once in a while and the younger kids just love to play with them. The same with my tea plate and spoons. I just love anything tiny and cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment