Monday, January 24, 2011

My Tabs

Have you noticed the tabs I created under my blog topper?

Aren't they pretty neat?

I am not quite sure I have enough to blog about that I would need a separate page for all the subject tabs I created but I thought it was pretty fun to learn how the tab making was done.

Ya ya! Who am I kidding! I am pretty long winded when it comes to blogging and have lots going on to blog about! I figure that those who are interested in a particular aspect of large family life (eventually) would not have to wade through all the other blah blah stuff.

The interesting thing is if you ever talked to me in 'real life' you would think I was a totally different person than the blogging me. I am what I would consider a socially awkward, odd kind of person. Totaly insecure and draining,that type of person. You know, the person you would smile politely at at a social gathering but as you listened to my totally confusing ramblings you would be sweeping the room for a quick escape route. And once you escaped, you would think things like 'oh dear, her poor husband and children. How do they bear it every day'.

Sadly, it turns out that as I am entering my early twilight years, the people I am most comfortable chatting with in person besides, Jeff and the kids, are the fabric ladies at the fabric shops I frequent! Let's see, that would be the ladies at the fabric department at Walmart in Owatonna. Yes, Joann's and Hancock in Mankato. Sometimes, the fabric ladies at Hobby Lobby but they are not always the most chatty ladies.

Anyway, I predict that the blogs I would write most in would be this one and the sewing one. I eventually would like to write our family story on the About Us page. Also introduce each of the children. It can be hard to tell who is who with just random pictures in my different blog posts. That will take some thought, though.

Ok, back to my tabs. I still have a little image tweaking I want to do with them. Things like change the letter color, make a bigger space between the topper, the tabs, and the quote. I also am a little bothered with the extra solid white around the outside of the tabs. I like the solid white underneath the actual tab words but not that extra stuff. I will get it figured out sometime.

Isn't this a cute picture?!




Warmly,A Patchwork Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment