Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A Group of Angels

I sold my last four yards of cute Heidi Grace angel fabric last week in my Esty fabric shop.

Pretty cool!!

I had a scrap smidgen left.

In hind sight, I could have just sent it along to the customer instead of cutting it off the four yards she bought. I did not think of that at the time.

But since I had already cut it I thought I could use it in a skirt!

I added a little of this.

I added a little of that.

And walla!

An original,one of a kind little girls skirt!!


Very sweet.


I also had enough of this fun orange floral fabric leftover from some sundresses I made to make two identical skirts.


I thought this lace trim added to the hem was all this skirt needed.


I bought this fabric this past weekend at a garage sale for the Waseca Marching Jays.

It was only 25 cents! I think it will make a super pretty girls dress.


This dress will be my Wednesday night sewing goal.

I will see if I can get it done. Jeff and Elena will be going to a Manic Drive concert in Austin tonight so I might have to make this my Thursday evening sewing goal.

We will see!

Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment