Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Hunt Continues?

No More!!

Well, I gave up on looking for the printer/copier cord.

~sigh~

Jeff hunted around for a new cord and found one at Radio Shack

but it did not work.

Maybe the printer did not work?

It worked a few weeks ago.

When I had the cord.

~sigh~

It was not in the budget to buy a new printer/copier.

~sigh~

Some helpful person suggested I write the schedules by hand...

~What?~

I could have a few years ago but not anymore.

Um...

Let's see...

Ten children I was to write a weekly schedule for.

Up to eleven subjects (depending on the child) for a five day school week.

Twelve weeks per each child.

PLUS a second Sonlight reading schedule for about half of the ten and some of other more independent school children.

I am not real good at math but I figure it adds up to about a zillion schedules.

Ha.

It was NOT a quiet evening at our house.

That was a night to give the neighbors something to gossip about.

Today, Jeff brought home a copier/printer from Goodwill.

It was only ten dollars!

Yeah!

BUT

It did not work!

Gee whiz!

ARG!!!!!

But guess what!!!????

The cord on the Goodwill printer works on my printer with the lost cord!!!!

WE ARE IN BUSINESS!!!!!

You are my printer hero, Jeff.

I almost forgot about your 'helpful' suggestion the other day.

But I do think the neighbors will gossip about this one for years.

Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment