Sunday, August 12, 2012

Two Baby Blankets

The Farmers Market was fun today.

There were so many booths! And with more sellers there are more people stopping by to look and buy. That is always a good thing!

We sold 12 loaves or various sweet breads, two baby blankets, and two little girls skirts!

My bread menu for this morning was:

Banana bread
Banana chocolate chip bread
Banana, blueberry, chocolate chip bread
Zucchini bread
Zucchini walnut bread
Zucchini with pineapple and coconut bread
Pumpkin chocolate chip bread
Lemon, blueberry, poppy seed bread.

I am getting pretty good at the baking process.

It does not take all night anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~

I SO wanted to go fabric shopping today.

A whole lot.

But instead I took a nap and then

this evening I dug through my overflowing stash of fabric that I already had and rediscovered two real cute baby blanket panels.

So I worked on them this evening and here are the fruits of my labor.


Ah those cute Precious Moments animals!



and Baby Woodland Friends...you are SO very sweet!!





Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment