Thursday, August 30, 2012

A Treasure Found

Jeff came across this old light switch in a box labeled 'free' somewhere around Waseca.

He snatched it up before anyone else could because he knew I would love it.

I was SO pleased!!

I do LOVE it!!


Now I am sorry My Little Pony, it has been swell saying goodnight to you for all this time but it is time for you to move on.

I know you were put there by sweet little Lily...

Gee, don't look at me with those sad pony eyes.

No, my mommy heart is not made of stone but you need to move on.

OK, you do not have to share your Christmas presents with me.

Yes, I will miss you.

I will think of you often.

I promise.


This is pretty!!

It has the perfect vintage garden look.


Now I wonder how long it will be before one of My Little Pony's sticker friends shows up compliments of my sweet Lily Pie...

and Jeff,

YOU MAJORLY ROCK!!!

Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment