Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Personal Property: Do Not Use

unless you store your pictures on mom's computer.

Ok.

Technically this is not 'mom's computer'.

It is the family one but it is just in mom's room.

My real 'mom's' lap top is in for repairs.

Expensive repairs.

I am saving up to bring my precious back home.

So this computer is temporally mom's computer.

"How can that be!" the peanut gallery shouts.

Well, because...because I am the mom.

So all picture are fair game...

And on mom's blog they go.

P.S.

As these pictures below show

Messing with the Frye boys will only lead to pain.

Much pain.

You mess with one

You mess with all.

Just a friendly warning.

I do not want to say "I told you so".

now boys the tuff thing only works if you don't smile...







Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment