Thursday, August 9, 2012

Pretty Cool

Thanks to my friend at Living By Faith

for posting about the Child Training Bible!

I am not one to jump out and get every new thing that comes out on the market about parenting

but This I love!!

How clever were the Dunns to think of organizing the Bible this way.



I actually bought The Child Training Bible cards for myself.

I am sure I will use this as a parenting tool

but

there have been a few character issues of my own that have been less than desirable so I am going to focus on using this training tool on myself.

What I love the best is that this training tool uses the actual Bible!

Not someone elses 'how to' parenting thoughts and then a little Bible sprinkled in.


Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

1 comment:

  1. I love mine, too! :) I didn't buy the expensive highlighters they recommended, though. I just used colored pencils to underline. Worked great!

    ReplyDelete