Thursday, August 23, 2012

Still Looking...

for my printer cord.

I guess it just disappeared into thin air.

So if it looks like I am just procrastinating with the school planning

I am not.

Really.

Honest.

It is the printer cord.

I think the dog ate it.

Oh.

That is right.

We do not have a dog.

Well, I still have the weekend.

No need to panic yet.

On to my dresses!

These are the two I made tonight.

This first one is a size 2-3 so as you see it it a little small for Lily but it is SO cute!!!



It is a kind-of light green taffeta with black velvet textured designs.




I LOVE it.

It was a remnant I bought somewhere so it was only long enough to make a small toddler size.

Can you imagine it with a black long sleeve shirt and tights?

Very pretty.


Here is the one I made with the fabric from the garage sale I mentioned yesterday.

This is a size 5-6 so it is a little big for Lily.


It would work well as a summer dress or a winter dress with something under it.


I know the ribbon that I put around the bottom is black and not blue. I would have preferred blue but it works I think. The flash makes the black/blue contrast a little greater that what it really is.


P.S. imitation crab meat is one of the best imitation things ever created. Just thought I would mention that.

P.S.S. If you want to witness me sounding very stupid come to my house 'all official' looking with a clipboard and ask me political questions.

Just leave my earshot before you start laughing hysterically please.

I cry easily...


Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment