Saturday, July 19, 2008

All of Us

I was thinking today (in between my rambling thoughts I shared below) that only a few of my children get most of my blog attention.It usually is because the few you see are the children that follow me around the most of the day for the most part by their own choice.One in particular(umm....Joel) because he is a small handful when out of my sight.More like a big handful in a small body!

Anyway,I thought I would get a few pictures of everyone today.Most were while the kids were doing their morning chores because I knew where to find them.

Cyrus (9) & Grant (13)



Joyce (12) & Elena (14)



Alan (11)




Nolan (8) & Anya (5)



Naomi (7)




Josh (7)



Ekie (6) & Odel (7)



Joyce with Lily (6 months)



Grace (3) with Joel



Joel (3) & Lily



A very rare picture of me with Lily.I'm cheating a little because this is the only picture not taken today.I think Nolan took this picture on Joyce's birthday last week.



And our main man...

Jeff (washing all the late night dishes.What a guy he is.You can not even tell he is half asleep.)

No comments:

Post a Comment