Sunday, July 20, 2008

Joel & Lily

I thought that I would add an every-so-often feature to my blog for all family who live far away.I thought it would be fun for all those Frye/Weiss/Hill/Nelson/Daniels family members who live far away to get a better peak at all these Oh SO ADORABLE kids down here in Waseca!Pictures are great but a little live action is even better!

Now all who know Jeff will realize I'm treading on his ground with the movie making thing so I will keep my little movies sweet but a little boring at the same time.No need for the wife to over shadow the husband.There are egos to deal with here.

There is a little sound but you might have to tell Sprinkles our sheep to chew a little softer so you can hear.

I hope this works out.

I very creatively title this very first Dragonfrye News video...

JOEL & LILY

No comments:

Post a Comment