Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I'm still here

There have been fun things happening this past few weeks but I just have been a little blue lately not participating in many of them.Maybe a combination of being worn out and down in the dumps.Turning 40 (last week)has been kind of a mental road block for me but as I sit here wallowing in the inevitable fact that I will continue to get older life around here is still going full speed.I wish I could stop it all for a few days and catch my breath.I just thought being 40 was a little different than it actually is.O well.I just stepped off the track for a little bit to sit on the sidelines.I'll get back on soon enough!

Nothing to get me motivated like changing my blog look again! The alternative was to discontinue my blog only to have a change of heart in a few days and start in up again.
I do have some good pictures from my spot on the sidelines that I will back post.

I also am changing my Dragonfrye Quilts site look.We had bought a laptop last month and boy how different the web world looks from a new computer!I was very embarrassed at the state of Dragonfrye Quilts when I saw it on 'the big screen'.I had NO idea it looked that bad.I'm trying to get it looking better thanks to the feed back and computer knowledge of my sister Missy.Now if I can only get brother-in-law Lee to give me a few pointers (hint hint) the three people who actually visit my site might not be met with such a web eye sore!OK the three people are Missy,Lynn,and myself.I'm also my biggest blog reader.I visit that Dragonfrye News countless times a day just to delight in my cleverness.Thank you my loyal quilt friends!

I feel I'm starting to get off that sideline now...

No comments:

Post a Comment