Monday, July 21, 2008

Hurray!One thing Checked Off!




I can check off one thing from my project list!Remember the 7 quilts I had waiting to put bindings on? Well,it actually was 12 but I worked very hard this weekend and got them done!Only 11 are pictured above because Grant is the lucky owner of one I call World traveler.Anyway,Some are big and some are baby quilts but if you would like to take a peak here are the links to the larger quilts I just added.

Larger Quilts

Larger Quilts Page 2

Some you might recognize as ones I had on my quilt site for a little while but I took new pictures of them.

A few of the baby quilts I just added are semi copies of other baby quilts I made.I am sure you will recognize the fabrics of some.

Baby Pieced Quilts

Here are the flannel baby blankets I wrote about last week but I still have a few to finish up so I can not cross that off my list yet.The horse that the flannel blankets are taken with is called Hoofer.Jeff and his sisters used to ride Hoofer when they were little.We have the privilege of having him in our living room

Flannel Baby Blankets

No comments:

Post a Comment