Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tuesday, July 29, 2008



Today was one of those hot days. I woke up with a chip on my shoulder and could not shake it off.I feel like I am engulfed in bitterness and anger today.The heat is getting to me.I almost broke down and turned on the AC but decided against it.

I did wash my bedding today and hung everything to dry on our roof top clothes line.I have my own special little jug of Tide laundry soap that I use to wash my quilts that I sell.We use the cheap not real good smelling stuff for our family laundry but I thought that nice smelling blankets & sheets would cheer me up a little so I used some of the Tide to wash my sheets and blankets.There is nothing like sleeping with clean sheets and blankets that smell good.

The kids spent most of the day playing in our little knee deep pool or just sitting around probably avoiding me.

Elena,Grant,and Alan walked over to the library this morning and picked out a bunch of books to read.

Here is a neat site called Vintage Sewing that some of you who enjoy sewing might think is real interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment