Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Few Random Tuesday Thoughts

I took these picture of Anya running around the 'track'/bike path around our house.It is a mandatory 10-12 times around every week day.Amazingly the kids rarely argue about it and they have been doing it for 6 months now.Doesn't it look like we live in the country?Sadly,we do not but it looks pretty from this angle.You can see Cyrus and Naomi right behind Anya.You might notice the lack of foot wear...Jeff's parenting theory...if it worked for Shoeless Joe Jackson it will work around here...Teasing.Actually the kids would rather endure the pain of barefoot running than take a few minutes to find there shoes.





I am getting down to the last of my Ebay school book selling.So far I had over 60 auctions.Each round of auctions I do gives me the courage to let go of even more of our unused school books.I only made one goof up which was getting the books mixed up with two customers.As of now a group of books that are supposed to be in California are somewhere in the hurricane mess down in Texas.

If you are wondering,the Ebay thing has not been all bad.Once I figured out how it works it is pretty fun.It has been hard to see books that I paid $20.00 sell for as little as $3.00. On the flip side, there were books that the bids get higher than the customer would pay for it new.Crazy.Want to know the 'hot books'? Anything Beautiful Feet or Genevieve Foster (or are they both the same?). Also, the living history type books,books that can be used for classic schooling go fast as well.

I am now starting to go though my sewing stuff...the first thing to go is my knitting machine.Who knows why I thought I needed a knitting machine to begin with but I bought it ,hardly ever used it, and am now selling it for probably an 8th of the price.

I also am on my way to list my CUTE homemade doorway puppet theater.I only am showing it because I was so proud of it.It was my own brainstorming creativity!Sadly,I really did not use it but in theory it made sense....all my little ducklings learning via puppets...The pictures do not give it justice but there has to be an Ebayer somewhere who would enjoy it! Find a good home puppet theater!




Enough rambling...

No comments:

Post a Comment