Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My Video of the Week

A saw this video clip on A Wise Woman Builds Her house blog and thought it were neat.It is nice to see an example even just a few minutes one of Mrs. Duggard's patients in dealing with a few of her children.I have to say I am not even close to being that patient.I wish I was ,though.

I thought this would make a good Video of the Week but I also have an idea of another video so maybe I will have two this week.We will see!




Schooling is not going very well.I suppose I should actually start back up again but just the thought of it makes me get all anxious.I see no way to get everything accomplished.I actually catch myself thinking that public school isn't SO bad...but even if it was an option who would we send?Going through the list in my head separates our bio kids from our adopted kids.That does not seem right.I keep holding on to the thought that once we get more of the kids reading well school teaching will go much easier.I have 8 kids at different stages of the learning how to read spectrum.I will aim at starting back up next Monday.School just needs to stay simple,simple,simple.What to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment