Saturday, September 13, 2008

It Must Be The Weather....



Crazy things are happening...it must be the weather or something...

I am planning to get a lot of my quilts ready to donate to Project Linus but have not taken down my Dragonfryequilts.com site. It is not hopping with activity so there was no hurry.Well,crazy enough, I just had a lady buy 9...yes 9...of my whole cloth quilts!I also put another quilt on Ebay along with the school books I am selling just to see what would happen and someone bought that one as well.If anyone of you payed someone to make my day (week) Thank you!!!

I also have a record 36 people in this month's quilt drawing.I published the contest on Google something or other which got my drawing on a contest list.We will see who the winner is tomorrow.I will do the random number generator thing think I do each month.

If anyone is curious about the quilt in the picture above...it is called Puppies at Play. It is one of my most prized quilts. I made it about four years ago.I am crazy about the reproduction '30s fabrics and the combo of embroidery on quilts.Anyway,it is one of the few quilts I would not part with.It represents my 36Th year of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment