Thursday, September 11, 2008

Crazy Wednesday



Today was a crazy day and I am thinking it will be like this every Wednesday through the school year. I decided that the main focus on Wednesdays will be to get the kids ready for AWANA. Nothing else. Showers, hair washing and braiding,etc...my stress level has always been VERY high over the years with the task of getting the kids ready so Jeff can get home get changed and get the kids in the van for church in a matter of minutes.I could not imagine if I actually had to get Joel,Lily, and myself ready as well.The balancing act comes with making sure showers are spaced right so all 12 kids have hot water,making sure there are enough socks for everyone,AWANA books are ready,shoes located...sadly there is not much relaxation once they are gone either.I spend most of that time cleaning up after the storm has subsided and making a late dinner.I am sure after a few months things will start to get easier.I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment