Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Little This and That

I sold a lot of things on Ebay this past month.It seems the more I sell the more I find to sell.I have made a little money but it is hard to figure out how much to start a bid out at.It is very hard to figure out the postage.I made a few mistakes sending a few things to the wrong customers and it has cost more to fix it than what I made selling those items.

I also made these cute Christmas books I am going to put on my Etsy shop.I have a few more to make as well.









Jeff is going to bring Elena and Grant to pray tomorrow morning at the Jr. High for See You At The Pole. I guess our church is focusing more on the Sr. High but our kids wanted to go to the Jr. High so Jeff is planning to take them.It would be nice if other Jr. high kids show up.



Our fridge is not working again.Frusterating.It is a challenge to keep food for 16 people stored in a dorm size fridge.I was looking at the Duggar's photos of their house and reading the list of all the things they have...and then I look at our little dorm fridge and stove with just one small working burner and dryer that only works half the time...we make do.Of course, they do have 4 more family members so they need that much more.Their house seems like a palace.I caught myself thinking that they must do a real good job raising their children for God to bless them so...but I know God does not bless based on performance.He promises to provide for our needs and he has done that for us.Anyway there are a lot more pressing things to pay for than buying another appliance.Can you tell I'm just a little tired?A good night's sleep will do wonders!

No comments:

Post a Comment