Saturday, October 6, 2012

A Past Peek

My Etsy Shop My Little Dragonfrye has been pretty quiet until last week when someone bought my Poky Little Puppy quilt and fabric book set!

That was very nice!

The buyer left such sweet feedback about it too!

"This was so beautiful and as someone who started in the 1950's with the Poky Little Puppy then my children in the 1970's and now my great-niece will receive this for her new baby. I love it. Thank you so much."

Ah, that just made me smile.

It made my day actually.

It is nice to create something that others appreciate.



Anyway, it got me thinking back to how my shop has changed over the last four years.

Here was my very first Etsy sale.


And here are some of the quilts I sold that first year or so.








It is interesting how my sewing interests have changed over the past few years and it is documented in Etsy shop.

Now I have very few quilts but more little girl clothes and such.

My little Etsy peek might be stirring up a quilting itch in me...

I can kind of feel it coming on...

Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment