Saturday, October 20, 2012

I Was Not Zipping Tonight

I had a little bit of time tonight to use up some fabric remnant scraps I had acquired this past week.

This pretty fabric was from the bags of fabric my friend Connie passed on to me. I fell in love with it and thought it was too pretty to cut up into quilt squares or strips.

I think it is so old fashioned looking, dainty, and pretty.


This fringe I added was the perfect touch.



These next two skirts are remnants from the special order I sent out to Australia last week.

They are a part of the same Legacy Studio Nestled in the Branches fabric line that Josh used to make his pillow that I showed the other day.



Well, I think this was a good night in the sewing studio (aka: my dining room table) unlike the bicker atmosphere that was going on all around me.

~Sigh~

I kind of wish I had ears that could turn off when I want them to...ha ha and my mouth as well...I guess my mouth I have more control over.

Zip those lips Tina!

Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment