Monday, October 29, 2012

End of a Sunday

I finished piecing the quilt I started on Friday.

Here it is all sandwiched and ready for quilting!


A close up.

No worries.

The yellow stuff around the outside of the quilt is not a third border but the wadding. Just thought I would mention that, just in case...


I thought since I was going to all the effort to take out the sewing machine I quilt with...well, what is one more!

Right?

Two terrific vintage Bambi pillowcases were passed on to me. I am sorry I forget who gave them to me.

I am pretty sure you were intending us to use them as actual pillowcases but I just could not.

I had a vision.


Here is what I am using one for. It is all ready for it's quilting moment.

Do not worry sweet Bambi and friends. You will be pleased with the final result.

Trust me.

The photo does not do it justice.

I was so exited as I was piecing this one that my heart was thumping very fast. (thumping...Thumper...get it?)

Yeah!


I hope to get these 'pretties' quilted sometime this week.

Warmly,

A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment