Sunday, October 7, 2012

Slipped My Mind!!

I forgot all about yesterday's Waseca Homecoming!

The 13 older kids were off to find the best candy throwing spots for the homecoming parade so Joel, Lily, and I found our own good spot along the parade route to gather candy.

It is unsettling that the kids are growing so fast and not feeling the need to be by mom as much.

All too quickly those once little birds are wanting to test their wings...

Would it be unfair of me to keep Joel and Lily little for a while longer?

Maybe give their wings a teeny tiny little clip?

No?

I know.

You are right.

~sigh~

I need to let them grow up...




I realize my homecoming parade pictures are lacking somewhat...

I did not make it to the football game last night either!

I do have lots of BlueJay pride.

Honest.

Just a wimp when it comes to cold weather.

Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment