Saturday, October 27, 2012

Random Friday

I thought after the very emotional (stinky) week I had, starting on a quilt would be like making lemonade out of lemons.

so

I dug out this book


narrowed in on this pattern using 5 inch squares which I have lots of


and called it quits for the night after I made my 36 quilt squares.


but I took numerous breaks to chat with various kids and the fellow grown-up in my life.

Then there was a visit from a pretty pink pony


and then a mini photo shoot with two little kids who should really be in bed by now but I enjoy the company so I will keep them up.



Joel is designing his own quilt by the most popular place in the house...the dinning room heat vent.


Lily is not far from the heat vent (or me) enjoying popcorn big sis Elena made.


But it is time to clean up.

I hear Netflix calling my name...

Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment