Friday, October 26, 2012

Halloween Brick and Block Walk

Tonight eight of the kids and I went to the Halloween Brick and Block Walk in Downtown Waseca.

It was a lot of fun.

A lot of the downtown businesses stayed open late to let the kids trick or treat them.

Goofy enough, I forgot to take pictures of the kids before or actually during the block walk!

Missed opportunities!

I did get this one of Lily.

Cute!!


Six of the eight went off together ahead of me and rushed back home to eat their goodies.

I walked around with Joel and Lily and after the three of us stopped at a local Mexican restaurant. This was a real treat!!

Actually, I can not express how much this little restaurant stop was needed (mentally)for me personally.


Jeff joined the three of us on his way home from work.


I mentioned that I did not take any pictures before the block walk pictures but I remembered after we had gotten back from the restaurant!

Can you guess who is who? I know you 'locals' can but what about you non Wasecains?

Odell


Lily


Anya


Naomi


Ekie


Grace



Umm...Jeffriena...


Joel and Grace


Josh



Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment