Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Not Much to Say


Today was one of those days!

Oh, the kids were just fine.

It was just one of those days I felt like my plans were not going well.

On top of that, someone bought my last yard of my cute Betty Boop flannel.

Ya! Doesn't sound bad does it?

That was a good thing but I spent two hours searching for that yard of Betty Boop and just could not find it!!

I must have messed up on my inventory.

It is just that I can almost visualize exactly where it was.

I can touch it in my mind but the reality is it is not where it is in my mind!

I do remember I did not put it back were I should have after the last customer bought a yard or did I really miss count the yards I started with and actually already sold the last yard?

Oh Betty, you caused me so much trouble tonight!


My mind is about to pop!

I have a headache.

Anyway, I refunded the money but what a hassle my inventory mistake made.

I need to do a better job in the future.

Hey, do you like my new blog look?

Why, thank you!

I like it as well!!

Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment