Monday, February 25, 2013

Sunday Random-ness

Everyone was pretty tired today but for being tired the big kids all found lots to do through out the day.

Joel and Lily were not feeling well today so I let them sleep late. They were pretty upset with me that I 'made' them miss church.

I saw a recipe on Smitten Kitchen's blog that I have been wanting to try.

Italian Stuffed Cabbage

Mine did not turn out as pretty as hers but it tasted very good.



I finished quilting this quilt today



and my cute baby doll one



I have one more quilt to quilt but I think I am going to do something kind of fun and different with it. My fun different thing does not require my quilting sewing machine just my regular sewing machine so back into your storage place you go my quilting Brother.

Here is the stack of the four quilts I quilted this weekend.

Good progress.

They are just waiting for their bindings now.



P.S. Why has Alice Cooper's song Poison been running through my head all weekend? Not my veins...ha ha...um...funny if you know the song...

Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment