Thursday, February 14, 2013

What Brain Matter? It is all Fluff Between These Ears.

I had not done a good job keeping track of what day today was.

First I thought it was Friday so I had the kids doing the 'Friday' tasks in their chore areas today. Friday is one of our floor mopping in all hard surfaced rooms day as well as the toilet,sink,and shower in the bathrooms days. Monday is the other floor mopping/big bathroom cleaning day. No one pointed out my mistake until after the chores were done and even then I did not believe them.

But it is Thursday.

Second, I forgot it was Valentine's Day! Joel was so excited and made his little Valentine's mailbox expecting it to filled with treats from mom. I am sure I broke his little Valentine heart when he asked when we are going to do our Valentine's Day fun and I impatiently said not today.

~Sigh~

I tried to redeem the day when I noticed my mistake.

I did not have Valentine treats but told him we would do that part this weekend.

I whipped up some pizza dough and we made our Valentine homemade pizzas.

I am glad that Hulu had a Charlie Brown Valentine show available to stream.

I thought of a quick Valentine's dessert. Chocolate ice cream with strawberries and bananas. Sounds Valentine-ish doesn't it?

Now I can relax. The day is almost over.

I used to be so good at remembering things and being organized.

I guess not anymore.

Yum. I think this is Ekie's pizza waiting to be cooked.



Double Yum!!! This is my BIG bowl.



Although Valentine's Day slipped my mind, others remembered!

My Valentine's Day loot.



I am pretty sure you all had this day all under control.

I hope it was a fun day!!

Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment