Wednesday, February 27, 2013

This and That

Jeff proudly wore his I met a Farmer today sticker.



This evening's topic that Jeff shared with some of our kids was on prayer. He thought it would be fun to go over with the kids a few things that he took away from church on Sunday.

Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.

Colossians 4:2


The Bible Study in action





I had the kids each make a prayer clip to hang by their beds so they could hang verses, notes, and prayers to help them in devoting themselves to prayer.





Before Jeff got home from work the kids made cupcakes for our Bible study treat.



Now who received their Dig magazine in the mail today?

Raise your hand!

I did!! I did!!

I read it from cover to cover every time we get it. I know it is the kids' magazine but...



Did you know that Armageddon is an actual real place in Israel?

Very cool.

Now if I was in a more time flexible season in my life I would SO be there in 2014 to help with excavating.



Two beauties showed up at my bedroom door a little bit ago wanting their picture taken.

How could I say no?!



Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment