Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Last One

I finished quilting my last quilt this evening.

Lily checking over my work...



I wanted to do something a little different with this quilt so I though it would look fun zigzagged instead of machine straight quilted 'in the ditch'.



I zigzagged over the seams with dark pink thread and again with purple thread.

It kind of reminds me of crayon scribbles. Kind-of neat.

It looks pretty from the back.



And a random thing...I bought this photo at the Minnesota State Fair Grounds Antique show many moons ago. For some reason this picture really intrigues me. Too bad there is not a way to find out who this couple is and what their life story was. I have been looking at it off and on today. No reason. My mind was just wandering.



~SIGH~

And why did I spend the last two hours of precious sleep time watching YouTube videos that 'prove' Micheal Jackson faked his death and is in fact still alive...?

Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment