Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Today is Tuesday

"You can't help respecting anybody who can spell TUESDAY, even if he doesn't spell it right; but spelling isn't everything. There are days when spelling Tuesday simply doesn't count.”

~Winnie the Pooh~


Schooling was a little challenging today.

First, I was having a hard time staying awake thanks to my two hour You Tube 'Is Micheal Jackson really dead?' late night investigation last night. I thought you would like to know that I did conclude after watching all the You Tube 'evidence' provided that Micheal Jackson did not fake his death but is indeed dead. Sorry to you mysterious blond lady who has Micheal Jackson's ears as well as you unidentified old dancing man who seems to show up at as many Micheal Jackson events as possible. I am not being sarcastic. I am a big MJ fan. I am as I type this listening to Micheal singing Rockin' Robin on my Micheal Jackson Pandora station...hey now why is a Glee Cast song playing!!! Thumb that one down!! Ah yes,this is better Leave Me Alone. Anyway, I was a tad tired today.

Second, I think there were many kids who woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Third, my homeschooling jr/sr high kids seemed to get done with all of their school work way faster that I was ready for. That led to a lot of loudness while I was still teaching the other kids. Arg. I was getting very stressed with all the noise.

Fourth, most everyone seemed to need me at the most inconvenient times for various squabble issues, schedule decisions, permission requests, or just as general verbal punching blame bag.

That all made it a frustrating school day.

Anyway

I kept my camera by my side not to capture the gray clouds of my day but the silver linings of my day.

There were a few...

Listening to Joel read.



Don't tell Lily but I colored one of her workbook pages.

It was an appropriate choice.

I am near to the craziness but would like to be far away..



I know you are probably so over the quilts I made but I had a few minutes this evening to put the binding on this one. This quilt is declared finished!



I also am gearing up for my next projects.

Love the Russian Babushka Dolls fabric.

And remember spray starch is a quilters friend.



Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment