Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Tuesday What Did You Bring?

Well...just normal-ness, I guess.

Thanks for asking.

Ha ha.

My mind isn't flowing cleaver-ness except in making up words that really do not exist.

I gave Josh, Anya, Naomi, and Ekie had a multiplication fact test today and for a job well done I thought they would enjoy making a special treat.



Melted chocolate, smooshed up pretzels, peanut butter, and mini marshmallows combined in any ratio will never fail.



See, told you so.




Always love the colorful paper route complaint slips. The pretty cheerful colors almost make me forget they are complaints. It is kind of like Marry Poppins when she sings:

A Spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down
The medicine go down-wown
The medicine go down
Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down
In a most delightful way





Three buds

Zach H. Alan and Josiah



This was my day.

Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment