Monday, January 25, 2010

A Bowl and a Bag

Here is dinner # 4 with the turkey I cooked last week. I believe it is southwest turkey over rice. It was very good. Our Liberian kids were very exited because they said this is similar to how their food looks like in Liberia. I am not sure if it tasted like Liberian food but the way I served it over rice in a bowl like I did was familiar.




I had a few minutes this evening and a few scraps laying around so I made this cute little bag. It was Little Girl Pearl's little girl purse tutorial .This bag was SO easy to make and Melissa's directions were very easy to follow. I think I got mixed up with the width/length measurements. Melissa's bag is more wide than long but mine looks more long than wide. That gives mine a more bag look and her's a purse look.Both ways are cute. I think I will make a purse looking one next.




No comments:

Post a Comment