Friday, January 22, 2010

Is He Cute Or What!?

Hmm...or maybe a little odd looking?

No,not odd...cute in an endearing sort of way.





A brief rundown on my almost post-less week? I have not been very motivated to get much done. This little stuffty guy was the first thing I sewed in weeks. What is wrong with me!? Just a little melancholy, I guess.

I did make my black bean soup today like I mentioned. It was very good! I did not even attempt to take a picture of it, though. Black bean soup is not photogenic at all,in my opinion.It sure did taste good,though.

Saturday is turkey soup day. That should be very tasty! Perfect for a cold windy winter day.

Maybe,I will get a little more sewing done. I am also do for a few cute Lily pictures,aren't I?

1 comment:

  1. That's a very cute project and a good way to use fabric scraps!

    ReplyDelete